for Zartis Website
- ASSEMBLYPOINT LIMITED, an Irish company registered in the CRO under number 476271 and corporate address at 1 Horgan’s Quay, Waterfront Square, Cork, T23 PPT8 (parent company).
- ZARTIS SPAIN SLU, a Spanish company with CIF ESB87685582 and corporate address at Calle Goya 83, 5 Derecha, 28001, Madrid.
- BIG DATA WORKS SL, a Spanish company with CIF ESB88044722 and corporate address at Calle Goya 83, 5 Derecha, 28001, Madrid.
- ZARTIS GmbH a German company with HRB DE313019262 and corporate address at Schönhauser Allee 163, 10435 Berlin.
- ZARTIS Unipessoal Lda, a Portuguese company PT516198084 and corporate address at Rua dos Lusiadas – Edf Alcantara Palace N9 R/C FTE, 1300-365, Lisbon.
- ZARTIS UK Limited, a British company with company number 11207666 and corporate address at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
- ZARTIS Czech Republic s.r.o, a Czech registered company CZ09764518 and corporate address at Skolská 689/20, 110 00 Praha 1 Nové Mësto
uses and protects the information provided by their Users in this web and its subdomains.
Please note that ZARTIS group may act as data controller or as data processor in the collection of your personal data. Where ZARTIS group acts as data processor collecting personal data on behalf of a third party appropriate information will be provided.
Through this website personal data, including names, email addresses, IP addresses, phone numbers, emails, location, education, employment history, image, may be collected by ZARTIS group. The User is not compelled to provide their personal data, however failing in doing so or providing inaccurate data may result in affecting the use of the website or the services of ZARTIS group.
ZARTIS group does not collect personal data of special categories, nor aims its services to individuals under legal age. Minors under 14 years old may not use the services available on the website without prior authorization of their parents, tutors or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for the acts conducted through the website by these minors under their guard, including the filling out of any form with personal data, and the checking, in its case, of the checkboxes. In this sense, and to the extent ZARTIS group is not able to control whether the Users are of legal age, it warns that it must be the parents or tutors who adopt the appropriate measures to prevent minors get access to the website and provide personal data without supervision, ZARTIS group waives any liability in this respect.
Use of the information collected
Our website collects data for the following purposes
- Connecting potential candidates with potential employers and vice versa, and ease the employment process,
- Attend queries from the Users,
- Send commercial communications periodically about promotions, events, offers, etc. by any means (post, telephone, fax, email).
If you do not wish to receive these communications, send us an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsubscribe” and we will stop sending you information. ZARTIS group does not send “bulk” (mass mail), “junk” (junk mail) or spam-email (spam).
You must be aware that by submitting your personal data in this web you consent to be reached by ZARTIS group and to collect data from your public social media profiles for the purposes above. Your personal data, including any document that you may have provided might be communicated to third parties, such as ZARTIS group clients or other potential employers, entities related to recruitment processes in order to fulfil the purpose.
ZARTIS group may process your personal data to devise your professional profile, in order to assess your professional skills for suitable job positions.
The ZARTIS group is embodied by entities across Europe, and operates at a global level. Therefore, your personal data might be transferred to third countries or international organizations in the fulfilment of the purpose. In these cases, ZARTIS group shall ensure adequate security measures by either ensuring the existence of an adequacy decision from the European Commission or the fulfilment of appropriate safeguards and binding corporate rules on destination. Where neither of the above can be ensured ZARTIS group will require specific consent from you and inform you about the specific risks.
Your personal data will be kept for 2 years, or for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose which motivated such provision.
In any case, after a retention period or requested erasure by you, ZARTIS group reserves the right to keep, duly blocked, your personal data where necessary to fulfil the obligations and responsibilities set out by Law or required to do so by competent authority.
Privacy and security measures
ZARTIS group has implemented and keeps the levels of security demanded by the GDPR to protect personal data of the Users and prevent accidental loss, and not authorised access, processing or disclosures, according to the current state of technology, the nature of the data kept and the risk exposure. However, the transfer of information on the Internet is not hundred percent safe, despite the best efforts of ZARTIS group and cannot guarantee security during the transfer up to the website. Once received ZARTIS group will apply adequate security measures to prevent any unauthorised access.
We use technical or organizational measures to achieve an appropriate level of protection according to Article 25(1) and 32 GDPR. Moreover, all our employees are subject to confidentiality agreements and undergo annual training on data protection.
Exercise of rights
In certain circumstances, local privacy laws may give you rights with respect to your Personal Data. You may exercise these rights at any moment by contacting us at email@example.com or by means of a letter to the relevant postal address:
- ASSEMBLYPOINT LIMITED, an Irish company registered in the CRO under number 476271 and corporate address at 12 South Mall, Cork, Ireland (parent company).
- ZARTIS SPAIN SLU a Spanish company with NIF B87685582 and corporate address at Calle Goya 83, 5 Derecha, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
- BIG DATA WORKS SL, a Spanish company with CIF ESB88044722 and corporate address at Calle Goya 83, 5 Derecha, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
- ZARTIS GmbH a German company DE313019262 and corporate address at Schönhauser Allee 163, 10435 Berlin, Germany.
- ZARTIS Unipessoal Lda, a Portuguese company PT516198084 and corporate address at Rua dos Lusiadas – Edf Alcantara Palace N9 R/C FTE, 1300-365, Lisbon
- ZARTIS UK Limited, a British company with company number 11207666 and corporate address Companies House has Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
We will handle any request to exercise your rights in accordance with the applicable laws, but please note that these rights may not be absolute. ZARTIS group may refuse or deny a request in accordance with applicable rules.
In order to exert your rights to access, rectification, erasure or the restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability under the GDPR you may reach our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you wish to withdraw your consent, at any time, you can reach our DPO at the address above. Please bear in mind the lawfulness of any processing before withdrawal shall not be affected.
User may resort to the competent supervisory authority to file a complaint regarding your personal data processing.
Links to 3rd party content
The ZARTIS group may provide, for your convenience, links to other websites or locations. In no case does this signify our endorsement of such other websites or locations or their contents.
Feel free to access further information on how we collect date online through our cookies policy.