Padraig Coffey, CEO at Zartis, is joined by Matthias Feys, CTO at ML6, as they discuss artificial intelligence, machine learning and their current and potential use cases.
On Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
This episode takes a deep dive into the world of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), as Matthias shares his expertise and insights into this field. Here are some of the topics covered:
- What are AI / ML / Deep Learning and Computer Vision?
- Automation – loss of jobs vs improved quality of life.
- The history of artificial intelligence and the AI winters.
- AI in software development: software developing software.
- AI and ML in sports.
- Ethics in this space.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
Some Articles On AI We Enjoyed:
The History of Artificial Intelligence
A Complete History of Artificial Intelligence
You can find The Story of Software podcast on:
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Deezer, & any other podcast platform of your choice.
We hope you enjoy listening to this tech podcast and feel free to share any feedback with us: email@example.com